Thursday, May 13, 2010

Arts Festival


This weekend is a very good arts festival in town. There will be 170 "artists" set up. This is a juried event so most of the participants will have very nice items to sell. I have done this festival for four years now. This year I am introducing my Gnomes. In preparation for this festival I have been whittling my fingers to the bone. That's just a figure of speech, not to be taken literally. I have three sizes of Gnomes, 1 inch, 2 inch, and 3 inch. Along with each sale will be the instructions to place your Gnome into scenes and send in a photo. I'll preview and select photos to post on this site.
In addition to the Gnomes I'll have Noah's Arks, Santa tree ornaments, Santa pins, and whittlings for kids.

2 comments:

  1. Tom
    Can't wait to see pictures from the Arts Festival , i hope you sell everything out including Noahs Arks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I sell out, I'm in trouble. There's Dayton in November, followed by a very big event called Christmas Fair. Don't want to have to do too much carving...LOL

    ReplyDelete